Welcome to strathewen.com.au
Strathewen, Victoria, Australia is a small town located north of Melbourne in the valley of Mount Sugarloaf which was devastated by the Black Saturday Bushfire of 2009.
This website is a portal for members of the Strathewen community to connect and stay informed, and was made possible with support from the Strathewen Bushfire Relief Trust.
Find out about our community groups:
- Arts & Craft Social Group
- Black Saturday 10th Anniversary Working Group
- CFA Brigade and Auxiliary
- Recreation Reserve and Peter Avola Memorial Pavilion
- Strathewen Primary School
- Strathewen Tennis Club
- Strathewen Public Hall
- Strathewen Wellness and Activities Group (SWAG)
- Strathewen Bushfire Relief Company
- Strathewen Playgroup
- Strathewen Landcare Group